|Thursday||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Last shooter must be out on the course by 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Last shooter must be out on the course by 6:00 p.m.|
|9:00 p.m. “Night Shoot Begins” +$19.99|
|Saturday||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Last shooter must be out on the course by 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Last shooter must be out on the course by 12 noon.|
- Shoot all known distances: Advanced, Hunter, and Traditional/Beginner
- Realistic shoot through ravines, woods, and water
- Money shoot
- Novelty shoots (thousands of dollars in prizes)
- Night shoot with lighted nocks under the ski hill lights (To register for the night shoot, give us a call at 218-626-3797)
- Pop-up and moving targets
Course & Site Map
BowFest offers four unique Archery loops. All targets are known-distance with three pin placements for Beginner, Hunter or Advanced. Range finders are welcome but yardages are shown at each target. Good hiking shoes and extra arrows are highly recommended.
Appalachian Trail – Starts off with steep shots and terrain then hits food plots and semi-open timber. Good footwear is recommended and it is physically demanding. Takes approx. 2.5 hours.