Bring your Dog – Bowfest is dog friendly!
Friendly, well behaved dogs are welcome.
Dogs only. No other pets will be allowed.
The following guidelines have been established in accordance with Douglas County Ordinance 4.06 and Wisconsin Statutes section 174 in order to ensure the enjoyment and safety of all our guests and pets.
All service animals will be admitted into Mont du Lac Resort in accordance with ADA regulations.
To be eligible to bring your dog to Bowfest the following terms must be met:
- Fill out the Dog Registration and Waiver.
- Bring or email a copy of your dog’s vaccination certificate.
- Tag should be attached to the dog’s collar.
- Bring or email a photo of your pet. It must be clear and include the dog’s head and face.
Dogs and Owners take the pledge and become a B.A.R.K Ranger!
Bag your dogs waste
Always wear a leash (not to exceed 6’. No retractable leashes allowed)
Respect wildlife, dogs and people
Know where you can go
- Dogs are not allowed in the Resort buildings including but not limited to the cabins, Trophy Lodge, Base Lodge, Welcome Center, Bathroom/Shower houses. The are also not allowed in the RV resort lake.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended.
- Limit 2 dogs per owner (18+).
- Dog owners must report All accidents/incidents a Mont du Lac Resort staff member or manager immediately.
- All dogs must have their Bowfest tag visible at all times.
Your dog will not be admitted if…
- They show an aggressive personality or any aggressive behavior
- You do not have proof of rabies vaccination.
Your dog will asked to leave if…
- At the sole discretion of Mont du Lac Resort staff, it is determined that your dog poses any risk to the health and safety of other people or dogs;
- you or your dog are not following the Pet Rules.
Mont du Lac Resort Pet Waiver
I am aware that during the course of my visit to the DL Skiing LLC dba Mont du Lac Resort certain inherent risks are involved because I am attending with my dog. In consideration for being allowed to come to Mont du Lac Resort with my dog I agree to assume FULL AND TOTAL liability for any and all damages and expenses including, but not limited to, injury to a person, property, other pet or wildlife that are alleged to have been caused in total, or in part, by the direct or indirect activities of my pet, me, and/or other persons coming to Mont du Lac Resort with my dog. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify from any cause of action, that directly or indirectly involves my dog, DL Skiing LLC, all corporate officers, agents, employees, guests, and other individuals acting in an official or advisory capacity. I further agree to hold harmless and indemnify from any cause of action that directly or indirectly involves my dog, Douglas County, including all individuals and agents acting in an official or advisory capacity. I agree to pay for the costs of attorney fees and court costs incurred by the above-mentioned parties to defend any actions, in addition to any other costs and damages that may be assessed
If my dog should bite a person, bite another pet, cause property damage, and/or be directly or indirectly involved in any incident I agree to the following:
- Report the incident immediately to a Mont du Lac Resort management or staff member; and,
- Keep my dog available until I have received instructions from the Mont du Lac Resort staff and/or local authorities regarding the required procedures.
I certify to the following facts:
- I will always be in control of my dog during my visit
- That my pet has never been involved in a dog/person or dog/dog incident
- That my dog has not been deemed dangerous or potentially dangerous at any time in the past.
- I certify that all information contained in this form is accurate.
- My dog has never caused a problem in public places like resorts or dog parks.
- I will carry adequate liability insurance coverage while at Mont du Lac Resort.