Can I bring my children?
Yes. Children 12 and under are admitted free with an adult and a paid 4 day pass.
What other activities are at the festival?
3D target competition, concerts, dozens of vendors, floating waterpark, playground, swimming, fishing, kids activities, bounce house, bars and food locations and shed display.
Are there cabins for rent?
Please check the Lodging section of our website for availability.
Are there off-site lodging options?
Yes, please check the Lodging section of our website for participating hotels.
Where do we park?
Limited VIP (paid) parking is available on-site. All other parking will be off-site. All off-site parking is $5. Complimentary shuttle service will be available to/from off-site parking. Shuttle both ways is complimentary.
Where is the VIP parking?
On the Festival Grounds; all other parking is off site.
How do we avoid lines at check-in?
Arrive early on Thursday.
When do 3D courses open?
Courses open every day at 7:00 AM.
Where do we get food and drinks?
Food and drinks will be available from a variety of over 10 different locations.
Menus include breakfast, barbecue, brats, pizza, tacos, nachos, burgers/hot dogs, chicken, beer, wine, cocktails, soft drinks and bottled water at select locations.
Can I leave and re-enter the festival?
Yes; Re-entry will require a wristband obtained at original entry.
Do you offer full hook-up RV sites?
Yes, all sites offer water, sewer and 30,50 electric.
Limited select sites also offer 100 amp service.
Can we use a crossbow?
No, crossbows are NOT allowed.
Can I return my tickets for a refund?
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
BOWFEST SHOOTING RULES
- No crossbows of any style will be permitted! Only vertical hand drawn bows are permitted consisting of the following: compound recurve and long bows.
- All shooters must wait until the group in front of the them has safely moved to the next target before shooting.
- No entering the shooting courses after 6:00 PM and you must be off the course by 9:00 PM .
- No sky drawing (act of drawing a bow pointing it straight up in the air then bringing it down and pointing it at the target).
- No shooting any targets not specifically on the actual numbered courses.
- One arrow only can be shot at each target.